Guide for tenants
Start being an A-grade tenant and stand a chance to get a reward.
What are our office hours?
- Our office hours are Monday and Friday 9am to 5pm. In the event of an emergency, you may call us after office hours. Otherwise, we strongly advise you to use our client portal, or send an email to email@example.com describing the nature of the problem and we will get back to you.
5 important things to know
- Property Inspection – We carry out a routine property inspection every three to four months. You will be given a two-week notice before the scheduled inspection.
- Lawn maintenance – You are responsible to take care of your lawn and garden, and in turn enjoy the fruit tress and vegetables that come with care and watering. If you require a lawn-mowing service, please contact us.
- Insurance – You are highly-advised to get a contents insurance policy to protect your treasured belongings. The home insurance policy borne by the owner only covers building damages from natural disasters and does not cover thefts.
- Repair & maintenance – You can login to your client portal to request for maintenance. Kindly supplement your request with a photo documentation of the issue. For urgent maintenance works such as water leak, plumbing, gas leak, please contact us.
- Tenancy statement – This is an electronic receipt of your proof of rent payment that will be sent to your email. You may also access it from your client portal.